Saturday, February 18, 2006

 

It's Freaking Freezing outside!

It's freaking freezing outside. Lucky for me I stopped on the way home and bought some Makers Mark. I have that plus some Milagro tequila.

Feeling a bit perplexed regarding my poker ability. I've been making a small profit playing ring but getting my ass kicked in SNGS. I've only cashed in one this year (out of 10) :-(.

My hat's off to STB as he undertakes the 24 beers in 24 hours challenge. I hope the local news covers it (as well they should).

I have my own interesting experiment that everyone should do if they are a gin drinker. Try having three martinis:

  1. Straight gin.
  2. A few drops of sweet vermouth.
  3. 3 parts gin, 1 part sweet vermouth.
You will find a gin martini to your liking if you do this experiment. I personally just add two jalepeno-stuffed olives and a little bit of the juice to make it "dirty".

Stay warm!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?