Saturday, July 16, 2005

 

How Much To Tip The Cart Girl?


Golfing and drinking go hand-in-hand. In fact, I question the sanity of those who play golf sober.

A great sight is draining your beer and catching sight of the beer cart.

It is always a struggle to know how much tip the girl. Usually a buck at first. Then if they are smart and come back frequently to ensure that you still have adequate beer the tips go up. If they ignore you and let you go "unbeered" then they get no tip after that when they eventually come around.

I asked one beer girl recently who was very attentive to my foursome and in turn received good tips from us. I aksed her how much she can make on a good day. She said over $200. Amazing. That girl is going places.

- Dave

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?