Friday, January 21, 2005

 

Ramblings about Makers Mark and Thor's Hammer

A thousand thank you's to my soul brother over at the infamous, While Drinking, I... blog.

I highly recommend this site. It *WILL* improve your life.

I have not posted for a few days - working for the man and having my testicles in a lockbox (aka - "Married with a child") will do that.

But I digress.

I have accomplished two things this week due to "While Drinking""

  1. I became a Maker's Mark Ambassador. I have enjoyed this fine bourbon for many years but had no idea I could sign up to obtain such a position.
  2. I searched for and found "Thor's Hammer" Vodka. My friends, this is one fine vodka. As I write this I am enjoying a dirty Thor's Hammer martini made with two jalepeno-stuffed olives. Yummy!
Time to kick back and play a sit-n-go at PokerStars.

I share While Drinking's concern for having enough liquid courage/golf swing oil on hand for the weekend. Where I am at we are supposed to get pounded with snow tonight. I do have cigars and Red Hook ESB at hand for when I have to go outside and use the snowblower.

Now if I only had a flask....


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?